The Grainstore Brewery has established a complete mobile bar service, pulling from our many years experience in the hospitality industry.
We can cater for all types of events from weddings to birthdays, corporate parties to festivals. Every event is given the same level of high customer service that we at The Grainstore Brewery pride ourselves on.
When booking, you not only book a mobile bar, you book fully trained and experienced staff, and the peace of mind knowing that we are fully insured and licensed. Your choice of venue is not a problem to us, whether in a marquee, hall, your garden or even a small field, we will provide the same excellent service.
Here are some examples of the options we can provide:
- Standard Pay Bar – This is our most popular option where your guests purchase drinks at the bar.
- Free Bar – When you want to spoil your guests. Drinks are free throughout your event to all guests.
The Grainstore Brewery offers different types of bars to suit the clients’ requirements. Types of bars include a wine bar, a bottle bar, cocktail bar or a full bar with draught beers. The Grainstore Brewery provides fully trained staff who make sure your event runs smoothly. The Grainstore Brewery also applies for a licence for each event so there will be no licensing problems.
- A non-refundable deposit of £400 including VAT is payable to confirm your booking.
- Final numbers and any outstanding hire charge for any event should be with us 7 days prior to the event.
- A corkage charge may apply for any drinks not supplied by The Grainstore Brewery
- We reserve the right to discontinue bar service should there be any disruptive or irresponsible behaviour.
- The client will be liable for any excessive loss, breakages, damages or injury that may be attributed to them during the course of an event.
- If a licence is required for your event, a further charge of £21 is required upon booking.