The Grainstore Brewery Tap, voted, The Good Pub Guides ‘Own Brew Pub of the Year 2003, 2011, 2014 and now 2016’ is now recruiting.
Further to the successful launch of our new menu and service hours, we are now recruiting chefs for an immediate start.
We are now actively seeking to fill two positions in the kitchen team;
- 2nd Chef – Experience is a must for this key role, as you will be expected to deputise for the Head Chef is his absence to ensure seamless and successful meal services.
- Chef – Experience preferred but not essential (as training will be given). This role is to assist in all aspects of kitchen life, food preparation and service.
If you’ve got a passion for great food and drink, you’re polite, have a good work ethic and are willing to work as part of a team, we definitely want to hear from you.
• Must be available to work weekday evenings and weekends
• Excellent rates of pay (dependant on experience) + Tips
• Employee ‘Grainy Club’ discount card, 30% off food & drink
• Must be 18 years or over
For an application form, please;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01572 770065