Shuckburgh Arms, Southwick

The Shuckburgh Arms or ‘Shuck’ as is known to the locals is a stone-built pub near the village hall consisting of a bar with real fire and restaurant. This pub is run by the local community with shareholders and a small committee. Red Kites often visible from large rear garden and the village cricket pitch is close by.

Outside there is a covered patio area with bar and hand pulls. Popular well-priced food. Pub grub night on Wed £7.95; Fish & Chip night Thu only £5.

Red Kite is available here all year round.

The Shuckburgh Arms is named after the Reverend John Shuckburgh, whose cousin George Capron bought Southwick in 1841.

  • Real Fire
  • Red Kite Permanently Stocked
  • Free Wifi
  • Covered Patio
  • Restaurant
  • Live Music
  • Traditional Pub Games
  • World Conker Championships
  • Dog Friendly
  • Disabled Access
  • Beer Garden
  • Camping Nearby (On site)

Main Street
Southwick
Peterborough
PE8 5BL

Telephone: 01832 272044
Email: info@shuckburghpub.co.uk
Web: shuckburghpub.co.uk
Shuckburgh Arms on Facebook