White Horse, Witcham
The White Horse is a very popular village pub. Although this pub maybe a little tricky to find initially, its well worth the effort! A variable selection of three frequently changed real ales and at least one cider. Dining area, pool table and dartboard. Worth noting that Witcham village is famous for hosting the annual world pea shooting championship on the second weekend in July! Camra Branch Pub of the Year 2011. Children are welcome.
- World Championships Pea Shooting
- Food Available Weds to Sunday
- Pool Table
- Grainstore Ales Available
- Stunning Toilets!!!
- Real Cider Available
- Great Ales and Wines Available
- Traditional Pub Games
- Beer Garden
- Pay day disco’s last Friday each month